Property Q&A in Clifton Park>Question Details

teachkids1127, Renter in Clifton Park, NY

does this listing have a laundry facility? is it on the second floor? what is the square footage?

Asked by teachkids1127, Clifton Park, NY Wed Jan 30, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3099521886-103-Monmouth-Way-Cli…

Answers

10
Of course I am so sorry. My name is Fran Vargas. My cell number is 518 461-6860
I need at least your name and phone number so that I know who I am meeting and how to contact you in case either of us are running late :) but yes, you can just meet me there.
Can I just meet u at that location tomorrow at 415??
Email me or text me. I will set it up for then :)

tori@blisspropertiesofny.com
518-788-8865
I would love to see it. I would be available tomorrow afternoon around 415. Thank you for your prompt answers
Are you asking me or the other agent to show it to you? I'm happy to do so, I just can't tell if you have e-mailed her as well.
Flag Wed Jan 30, 2013
Hi teachkids1127,

The condo is located in the Shenendehowa Central School District. The other agent is right, my apologies. The square footage is about 900 sqft. I missed that on first look. :)

I'm available anytime tomorrow if you would like me to show it to you. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you.

~Tori
Square footage is a little over 900, it is a first floor condo and the laundry is a stackable washer and dryer in a separate closet. If you need anything else, please let me know!
What school district is this property located in?
Shenendehowa
Flag Wed Jan 30, 2013
What school district is this in??
Hi teachkids1127,

This rental does indeed have a washer and dryer in the unit for use by the renter. The apartment is on the second floor, but it is all one level (ie- no upstairs and downstairs in the place). As mentioned in my other response, the square footage isn't listed, but if you contact me, I'm happy to work on your behalf. Again, a Buyer's/Renter's Representative works at no cost to the buyer. I would get paid by the listing agent if you decide to rent it.

Please let me know if I can help you. I work everyday from 8am to 8pm.

~Tori Romeo
NYS Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Certified Buyer Representative
Bliss Properties of NY
tori@blisspropertiesofny.com
518-788-8865