do you accept tra?

Asked by salaamsherrod, Orange, NJ Sat Apr 20, 2013

This question was asked from this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Basimah North, Agent, Montclair, NJ
Fri Oct 18, 2013
Hi Salaam,

Yes. Any TRA and Sec.8 recipient can receive services through any real estate agency in NJ. There is a discrimination Law called LAD(Law Against Discrimination & HUD (Housing Urban Development. These protect laws protect you as a citizen of NJ.
Landlords can not refuse your payment.
There are guidelines for a Landlords to abide by in the state of NJ.

I hope this help with answering your questions.

If your interested in receiving services from a real estate professional for a rental I would be able to assist you with any of your questions or concerns at anytime.

Basimah North
Cell: 862-215-2068
Web Reference:
0 votes
Andrew Wilki…, , San Francisco, CA
Thu May 30, 2013
Hi Salaamsherrod,

This home’s listing agent can tell you more about this place that I can (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). You can email the agent from listing page using the orange “Contact Agent” button to the right of the home photos.

Or, you can look for other local agents on Trulia here:

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you.

Good luck with your search!

0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Property Q&A in East Orange Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more