did this property sell?

Asked by Carmen Magdaleno, Wichita, KS Thu May 2, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3115625145-1502-E-31st-St-S-W…

Answers

4
Michael Pott…, Agent, Wichita, KS
Fri May 3, 2013
Carmen Magdaleno:

As I understand the situation, the tenants are being encouraged to move out. This may be a "cash for keys" situation for the Bank to empty the tri-plex, prior to sale. The conditions of the property are rough, so it would require considerable financial assets to turn this around. I talked to the prior listing agent again and $10K was what was offered to the Bank, which they did not take. There is at this point, no accurate listing price. What are you looking for in an investment? This property will sit for several months, one month has already transpired. I will keep an eye out for it when it goes active again. In the meantime there are lots of other investments to examine.l

Michael Pottebaum
Carmen Magda…, Home Buyer, Wichita, KS
Thu May 2, 2013
Michael do you have current property conditions as well as accurate asking price? Last listed was $10,000
Michael Pott…, Agent, Wichita, KS
Thu May 2, 2013
I just talked to the listing agent, it was withdrawn a month ago. It should be back again on the market after the Bank takes possession and selects a new listing agent. Would you like me to keep an eye out for it when it goes back on the market? The former listing agent stated that the Tri-plex when fully occupied has some good money numbers.

Michael Pottebaum
Cell: 312-0650
Excellent answer, Michael! Kudos
Flag Thu May 2, 2013
Gloria Light, Agent, Wichita, KS
Thu May 2, 2013
The property in question has been taken off the market. It is not listed at the moment. If you are very interested in this property, I could call and see if they are still interested in selling it. Thank you for the question.