can you send me some more pics?

Asked by Fernando, Thu Jan 15, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1044100603-14-16-Brunswick-Av…

Answers

3
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Fri Jan 16, 2009
Hi Fernando and Daniela,

Thank you for bringing this property's out-dated status to our attention. I've updated the status in our system and the listing information for this home should be removed from our site within approximately 24 hours once our site data is refreshed.

We apologize for any inconvenience this caused.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
dd, , New Albany, IN
Thu Jan 15, 2009
Fernando, I just checked the MLS system for the property you are reffering to & it has not been on the market since Jan '08. There are plenty of multi-family homes offered in the Moosup/Central Village/Plainfield area, though, that might meet your needs. I would be happy to send you some information if you'd like. You can contact me via phone (cell#860-634-2531) or e-mail (dwell@askpartner.com).

Daniela Wellington-Realtor
The Partner Network
cell#860-634-2531
e-mail: dwell@askpartner.com
dd, , New Albany, IN
Thu Jan 15, 2009
Fernando, if you can send me your e-mail address I will forward more info for you on the property you are interested in. Please e-mail me at: dwell@askpartner.com.

Daniela Wellington-Realtor
The Partner Network
Dayville, CT
cell#860-634-2531
e-mail: dwell@askparner.com