can you put some pictures up?

Asked by Angiolet, Austin, TX Tue Mar 24, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Texas/Austin/sold/25021537-4614-…

Answers

2
George Kiefer, Agent, Austin, TX
Wed Mar 25, 2009
If your looking for additional Bank Short Sales like this one (that are available now); I offer a Free Distress and Foreclosure Hot List (with color photos) on my website below. You can screen the listings for whatever area or price point you desire. There is no obligation or cost for this list and it is always up to date.
Anita Dallas, Agent, Austin, TX
Wed Mar 25, 2009
The MLS database shows that this house was sold in January 2008 for $100,000. It was reported to be an all cash purchase. At that time there was only 1 photograph of the property that was available.

This house was advertised as a short sale - the owner owed more on the house than it could be sold for on the open market.

This house is located in the Meadow Lakes subdivision of South Austin, just east of IH 35, off William Cannon. At this time I found 9 houses offered for sale in Meadow Lake with asking prices ranging from $109,975 to $139,975.

Please let me know if I can help you with more information about houses available for sale in the Austin area.