can you please send me all information regarding this property like what it was rented before, what is the vacancy rate for this area, how much rehab?

Asked by actionman105, Chicago, IL Sun Dec 29, 2013

how much rehabbing needed for this property etc...

here is my email
actionman105@hotmail.com

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Illinois/Chicago/sold/539345-330…

Answers

7
Manuel Brown, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Jan 14, 2014
Dear Investor,

Work with a broker directly and establish a relationship to determine the rate. I suggest you use a real estate company that has a presence in the area.
Joe Schiller, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Dec 31, 2013
action man.. ha.. you need to get off the couch brother and come into my office at 9:15 Monday morning and get to work.. your questions are the classic sit home and do nothing investor types..I am sure you miss 99% of all opportinities
Cindy Wilson, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Dec 30, 2013
Sounds like you need an agent to assist you. This property isn't available. The best way to avoid wasting time scouring the web for unavailable properties is to work directly with an agent who can provide this type of information and guidance about buying a sound investment property.
Mike Kravitz, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Dec 30, 2013
Property has sold. It is best to call the listing Agent for some of these questions.
Marilyn Shiv…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Dec 30, 2013
Property has been sold. Properties like this require cash to close. Is that what you were looking for? Plenty of cash deals out there. Get a good realtor that can help you. They work with banks, investors and sellers. Cost you nothing for their services
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Dec 29, 2013
It looks vacant so no income. 100% vacancy and they want all cash.
Santiago Ken…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Dec 29, 2013
Click in the link and call the number