Property Q&A in 08648>Question Details

Garima, Home Buyer in Lawrenceville, GA

can you please let me know about the Age of this property and if this has a basement?

Asked by Garima, Lawrenceville, GA Thu Oct 2, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1068853221-97-Denow-Rd-Lawren…

Answers

4
IMO - you would be ill-advised to consider that property. It seems quite expensive considering it's location (close proximity to highway). Moreover, when YOU eventually try to sell it - that one factor will be a huge turn-off to most potential buyers, lengthen your sales cycle, and prevent good appreciation (assuming the market comes back much by the time that you go to sell).

Always buy with selling in mind - anything that might be a serious potential objection to a potential buyer is bad for you (house is close to major road or highway, bad school system, drainage problems, not enough bathrooms) - pay attention to these.

Naturally don't worry about stuff that is easy for YOU to fix (the house needs new carpet, new coat of paint, etc). This stuff is Good for you - if the current owner didn't take the time to properly stage the house for you - shame on them and get a good deal for you and yours.
Garima, this developement is noisy with I95 there. I have shown many including a recent forclosure there. Suggest you speak with other local agents as Lawrence twp schools dont typically rank as well as neighboring Hopewell, West Windsor or Princetons. Get an area tour. (Yes I can do this as my office is about 10 minutes from this home)
Kenneth Verbeyst CRS GRI ABR SRES
Broker-Associate
licensed PA & NJ
Garima,

Here's a copy of the listing complete with pictures. http://www.trendmls.com/mls/Client/Email/EmailClick.aspx?s=4…
If you would like further info you can call me direct at 609-876-5817 You can also use the link below to search the entire MLS.

Jeremy S. Hill,
Realtor Associate
Hello Garima,
Yes this home does have a basement and is 11 years old. If you are interested in more details, pleasecall or email me and I will certainly send you additional information.

Pamela El-Ghoul
Weichert Realtors
Office: 732-577-0440 ext. 262.
Cell (best #) 732-236-8608
email: pelghoul@weichert.com