Property Q&A in Sunnyvale>Question Details

Noreen, Home Buyer in Sunnyvale, CA

can we view this property this weekend? march 7 or 8?

Asked by Noreen, Sunnyvale, CA Thu Mar 5, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Hi Noreen, that house is pending a sale, it was listed for $415k. The $355 price you see is a loan amount recording. Realty Trac extracts their info from county public records not the multiple listing service. However, if you are still interested in the house at 712 Lakefair, the home is pending with a release clause (contingency) that the buyers agreed to remove/fulfill and close escrow by January 31. That obviously has not ocurred and therefore, the listing agent may be taking back-up offers. This home is owned by Wells Fargo bank. Upon submittal of any offer on this property, Wells Fargo is requiring that you prequalify with them to prove your purchasing ability by submitting your financial information, (W-2's income, assets, credit report, etc.) Do you have all those documents readily available or another banks preapproval letter? This procedure is not uncommon in today's market - several bank owned properties require prequalification directly with them and I have done it for many of my clients. If you want me to contact the listing agent on your behalf to see what is the current buyers delay, let me know. Otherwise, there are plenty more in that neighborhood we could take a look at if you want me to send you other listings.
Hi Noreen,

I believe you are referring to the house on 712 Lakefair Dr, Sunnyvale. It is a bank owned home listed at $415,000, but is showing as pending sale even though it was already sold on Jan 31, 2009. This home is no longer available.

As for Silverlake Dr, I don't see any homes that are listed as active/pending/sold in the past 6 months. The information on Realty Trac must be outdated.

Here are two homes that are comparable to what you saw that are available:

MLS: 80911243 - $449,000 - 4bd/2bath, 1468 sq.ft., 8100 sq.ft. lot
MLS: 80910944 - $389,500 - 3bd/2bath, 1468 sq.ft., 5775 sq.ft lot

I'd be happy to show them to you anytime. Please call me to set up a tour for this weekend.

Vicky Le, Realtor
Intero Real Estate Services
Office: 408-342-3085
Noreeen - this is an advertisement for you to subscribe to RealtyTrac - this property is not on the market and when it is, it will not be at this price. This was most likely the amount of the first mortgage. See the link below for more information:…
Web Reference: