can u give me a contact to get more info on this house no signs out in front of house grass grown all up wounder if bank owns?

Asked by Gavel4400, Broadalbin, NY Wed Jul 11, 2012

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Jul 11, 2012
If you are concerned about the overgrown grass, report the problem to the local town; to find the owner check local public records, tax records, or contact any local agent....
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more