can this unit be used for business (psychotherapy? Let me know. Thanks k

Asked by kd8r2006, Chicago, IL Sat Dec 29, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3078835623--N-Lake-Shore-D…

Answers

5
Ivan Sagel, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Jan 9, 2013
Many condo boards do not allow commercial uses. Chicago does have several buildings that are zoned live/work that I am very familiar with. If you would like to pursue this, feel free to contact me.

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
Ivan@atproperties.com
David Hanna, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sat Dec 29, 2012
There are a few buildings along LSD that might work.
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Sat Dec 29, 2012
I think this question has been asked and answered
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties ---- EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sat Dec 29, 2012
And this one is also a fake listing. If your looking to buy, get a good buyers agent. Its free to use their services.
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sat Dec 29, 2012
This is not a real listing, just notice of default. Each condo association has different rules as to what sort f business you can conduct from your unit. I do not think many high rise buildings along LSD would like you to have customers coming and going through the lobby every day. Neighbors might also complain.