can solicitor in jamaica withold money after selling cient house?

Asked by Samuelcope, Queens, NY Fri Dec 14, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Ambreen Alam, Agent, Manhasset, NY
Fri Dec 14, 2012
You should consult an attorney ASAP.
0 votes
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Dec 14, 2012
Without much information, it may be in your best interest to consult with an attorney who specializes in real estate....
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more