can i see this house?

Asked by lizgikas, Peabody, MA Wed Aug 8, 2012

inside

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3065813135--Jacobs-St-Peab…

Answers

3
David Cutler, Agent, Peabody, MA
Wed Aug 8, 2012
Hello & thanks for the post! As others have mentioned this listing and many others which are provided by "RealtyTRAC" are still in pre-foreclosure, meaning the bank has yet to take over and the homeowners still have many options and time before they do so and it actually becomes a bank-owned foreclosure sale. I personally live around the corner from this property on Jacobs St in central Peabody and would love to send you some other single family (or other type) of listings that may be of interest to you. Please feel free to contact me anytime today on my cell or text (978-869-8042) or email davecutler@gmail.com. There currently 9 active single family listings right in Peabody under $200,000 and a few are available to view today if you're interested!
Wen Farina, Agent, Reading, MA
Wed Aug 8, 2012
This property is not on the market and at the beginning of the foreclosure process. The owner has many different options, other than selling, so there is a chance that this particular one might not get to market but there is plenty of inventory, depending on what you are looking for, if you'd like a list let us know
wen
info@wenrealty.com
Web Reference:  http://www.wenrealty.com
Heather LoRe…, , North Reading, MA
Wed Aug 8, 2012

I would be happy to help you find out more about this house and the possibility of seeing it. It is not currently for sale, but is in pre-foreclosure. This is the time that the seller has to decide if he/she is going to sell the property as a short sale or if he/she is going to just let the bank foreclose on the property and live there as long as he/she can until they receive an eviction notice.

Please let me know if you would like to proceed and I look forward to helping you find the home you are looking for.

Heather LoRe, Realtor
Century21 Spindler & O'Neil
heatherlore21@gmail.com
978-604-6521 (talk or text)