Property Q&A in Bensalem>Question Details

annablasz83, Home Buyer in Bensalem, PA

can i please see more pictures, especially the upstairs bedrooms and bathrooms.?

Asked by annablasz83, Bensalem, PA Mon Jul 9, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1082561681-5037-Judson-Dr-Ben…

Answers

5
Thanks Monica!

I realized this may not have been about the 4672 Yates Road location after I sent it. The keystroke was faster than the thought.

Appreciate your correction.

Michele Meiers
Prudential Fox Roach REALTORS
At this time there are no photos of the 2d story of this house. A contractor will be providing repaires
later this month. In the mean, if you would want to see the property, call me. When the work is completed, you will like the results.
Hi Michele

Thank you for your answer - Anna who posed question was referring to 5037 Judson Meadows in Bensalem which is my listing - ...unfortunately I do not have extra pictures but would be happy to take her through if she would like.

Have a great day,
Monica
Hi Anna:

Thank you for your inquiry on the home at 4672 Yates Road in Bensalem.

I am the listing agent on the home and would be more than happy to schedule a showing.

The home is a one-story rancher. All bedrooms and bathrooms are included in the photos.
Please contact directly at michele.meiers@prufoxroach.com or at 215-385-2166.

Know my availability.

Michele Meiers
Prudential Fox Roach REALTOR
Hi Anna, I would be happy to show your the property- if you would like to take a look at - Please give me a call to set up an appointment 215 681 9959. Have a great evening, Monica Sutherland Re/Max Advantage