can i get some more information about this home please?

Asked by Apollonia36, Durham, NC Mon Apr 9, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3029720112-1604-Pennock-Rd-Du…

Answers

4
Nancy Rizzo, Agent, Chapel Hill, NC
Sun Apr 15, 2012
Apollonia36 ...........this property has been on and off the market since Sept 2010. Asking price ranged from 65k to 86k. Currently asking $86k. It appears to be an attractive double wide built in 1997. Naturally you would want an inspection to be sure there are not any major problems. Tax value is $76,704. I would be happy to give you a tour of the property if you want to pursue it. Since it is a short sale it usually takes longer than normal (30days) to close so be aware the process may be drawn out by the bank. Patience is the key to success when dealing with foreclosures and/or short sales. Let me know if I can help you.
Deborah Mill…, Agent, Durham, NC
Mon Apr 9, 2012
This is a short sale but it states that the sale has already gotten lender approval. Please contact me if I may show this home to you or I would be glad to show you some similar homes that are not short sales below this price point that are the same type of homes.

Deborah Rigsbee Miller, Real Estate Broker - SFR
Coldwell Banker - HPW - Southpoint
919-491-2826
My NC Homes…, Agent, Chapel Hill, NC
Mon Apr 9, 2012
This is a bank preapproved short sale. I'm not certain what information you are looking for. I live here in Durham and specialzie in Buyer side brokering. Feel free to contact me directly through my Trulia profile to discuss this property further.
Anne Aylin, Agent, Chapel Hill, NC
Mon Apr 9, 2012
If you provide me with your email address, I'd be happy to send you the listing sheet that has all of the basic information. You can also phone me and we can chat about this property and what is your criteria in searching for a home.

Anne Aylin, Realtor®
Prudential York Simpson Underwood
919.451.8845
anne.aylin@pruysu.com