macdovegrl, Home Owner in Suisun City, CA

can a renter take over morgage payments legally, my rent wants to buy my home but is qulifyed for the amount of my morgage balance,?

Asked by macdovegrl, Suisun City, CA Tue Nov 6, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Andrew Wilki…, Renter, San Francisco, CA
Mon Nov 12, 2012
Hi there Macdovegrl,

This sounds like this may be a legal question. Real Estate agents are actually prohibited from giving legal advice in situations such as this. I would recommend that you consult with an attorney to get an answer to your question.

I hope that helps,

Community Manager
Trulia Voices
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more