Property Q&A in Auburn>Question Details

Dante Ferraro, Other/Just Looking in Worcester, MA

can a pool be built here?

Asked by Dante Ferraro, Worcester, MA Fri May 24, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3082218723-43-Berlin-St-Aubur…

Answers

5
Hi Dante,

If you haven't actually been to the house, I'd make an appointment to walk the area yourself so you can decide if it has the room you need for YOUR pool.

I would contact a local real estate professional to help with this answer and to save time and money.
(I'm on the Cape, but I can help you choose a local pro if you want help doing so.)

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Hello Dante,

that is a good question that none of us can really answer. If you know what type of pool and have the info take it to the building department so you can learn what it is needed and required by the town. Good luck
Dante, I'm a professional Realtor and I've taken a look at the property on MLS and from what i can tell it would accommodate a pool (inground or above). If you really want to find out contact me directly at richhanssonrealtor@gmail.com for an appointment to view the home in person.
There are many variables. The best way to ensure a pool can be built is go to the building department with the specs of the pool. You will need to get a plot plan at the building department. Then discuss with the building inspector what you would like to do and what is required by the town.

That is the only way to be definitively sure.
Good morning!

I think that would depend on the size of the pool. This house a good sized back yard with some privacy.

Amy