Diane Sorens…, Real Estate Pro in Denver, CO

can I view this property on Sunday 1.20.13

Asked by Diane Sorensen, Denver, CO Sat Jan 19, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3105009111--S-Vrain-St-Den…

Answers

9
Hi Diane, Sorry for the delay. I can show you this property anytime before 3:00pm and also have availabiliy tomorrow and the rest of this week. Please let me know what you schedule looks like and we will set up a time.

Talk to you soon,

Saul
I can show it to you anytime on Monday
Hi Diane,

How are things at Kentwood? It looks like you're taking an interest in distressed properties, right? Are you looking for your own portfolio or do you have an investor client? REO's or Short Sales?

FYI, the Vrain property is in the foreclosure pipeline, not yet available. But more importantly, it's a come-on to get you to join RealtyTRAC.

So, did you take the bait? :-) There's always someone trying to sell us the latest "Can't Fail" widget.

Best of Luck, call if I can help.

Dave Cox, GRI, CNE
Broker/Owner
CoxRE 303-834-1176

P.S. I loved Pamela's answer, nothing wrong with a can-do attitude!
Diane,
Thanks for your inquiry. This home is located at 2752 S Vrain Street. Although it is scheduled currently for a Public Trustee sale on April 25, 2013 the property is not currently listed through the Metrolist so is not one which is accepting showings. I would be happy to contact the current homeowner to see if they would allow a showing but that would take more time than just one day. The current outstanding liens on the property are a little over $160,000.
Are you wanting to bid on a property at a Public Trustee auction? Many times I find that what Buyers are actually looking for is a property which has already been foreclosed upon by a bank and that is available at a good price.
I'd be glad to talk to you and help you either pursue this property or other future foreclosures/short sales/bank owned properties. Please either give me a call or Email me so I can be sure I'm going in the correct direction for you. Thanks again! I look forward to hearing from you!
Kayla Okafor
Denver Real Estate Connection
Owner/Employing Broker
Ofc: 303-455-0244, Cell: 720-296-2949
drckayla@aol.com
http://www.denverreconnection.com
There is no home for sale on S. Vrain priced at $194, 900? 2441 S. Vrain in Harvey Park is available priced at $234900. Are you looking for Harvey Park specifically or are you trying to look at a certain price range?
Diane,

Are you no longer an agent with The Kentwood Company in Cherry Creek?
Diane,

By your profile it looks like you are an agent? Is that correct? If so you have to call the listing company or their showing service to set up a showing. If, as someone said below, the listing is under contract you may set up a showing for potential backups or they may have stopped showing it. It may be a good idea to have your company set you up with a mentor.

Best of luck,

Jeff
Hi Diane,

There is no address for this home. It appears to be a bank foreclosure that has not been put on the market yet. This site has some access to county records of homes foreclosed in Denver through RealtyTrac. This information is also public record. These foreclosed homes will one day be assigned to an affiliated broker after establishing a price and then be put on the MLS for sale. There are no shortcuts to the foreclosing bank to purchase one of these homes

Let me know if you are looking to purchase in the Denver area for yourself or for an investment.. If there is any way I can help you with that process at this time don't hesitate to let me know. We are here to assist you with your real estate needs.

Robert McGuire ASR
Realtor/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
Yes, what time would you like to see the property?