can I reduce my property tax at 5301 balboa blvd #F7 encino ca. 91316?what is the mkt analysis for this location?eg. price per square feet?

Asked by shiftehmusic, Encino, CA Sat Nov 19, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Richard Schu…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Sat Nov 19, 2011
You may be able to reduce your property taxes by applying for a Decline in Value Reassessment with the LA County Tax assessor, by going here:

I just got property taxes reduced for 4 similar properties to yours in the area by doing this! You will need to submit some comps, so feel free to contact me direct, and I would be happy to provide you with the information you need.


Richard Schulman
Keller Williams Realty
(310) 482-0173
0 votes
Liliana Alfo…, Agent, Studio City, CA
Sat Nov 19, 2011
Dear homeowner,
Visit the Los Angeles County Office of the Assessor and you will find a form for Decline In Value Request (form RP87). Please send me your contact information or email and I can prepare a full market analysis for your property.
Best regards,

Liliana Alfonso
Rodeo Realty
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more