by kentucky law if property is willied to a person and they have a spouse who does the property go to?

Asked by Johnson, Kentucky Sun Jun 24, 2012

I am widowed and my husband had property willed to him from his grandmother, who would receive the property now?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Bill Dunn, Agent, Paducah, KY
Sun Jun 24, 2012
This is a question for an attorney.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more