average property tax in east rockaway franklin ave ny 11518 of a lot size 6500.

Asked by Rownak, East Rockaway, NY Sat Aug 1, 2009

Answers

2
Maria Lindh, Agent, Lynbrook, NY
Mon Mar 15, 2010
Hello Rownak, the average property tax in East Rockaway is about $10,000. If you are looking in the Bay Park section, which is not in the Village of East Rockaway taxes will be between $6000 and $9,000 (estimate) because there are no Village Taxes. In the Incorporated Village you are probably looking at a combined, Town (General and School) and Village Tax of approx. $6500 to about $13,000. Presently there is a house on the Market on FRANKLIN STREET (not Avenue) where the property tax--Village and Town--is $14,669.13 on a 65 X 115 lot and the interior square footage is 2751 square feet.
If you would like more information, feel free to contact me anytime...visit my website for my contact information.. http://.www.Maria4Home.com.
Good Luck,
Maria
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Aug 1, 2009
It depends, is the house upgraded--without an an exact address and other details a guess estimate would be $8,000-$9,000.

Anna