are you sure this property is available?

Asked by Regine Registre, Philadelphia, PA Tue Jan 15, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3103788154-1114-S-Peach-St-1-Ph…

Answers

3
Jennifer Ged…, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Tue Jan 15, 2013
Regine,
The property says it was last updated 29 days ago, so it is possible the status has changed. I would suggest contacting the individual listed within the description if you have further questions.
If you are looking for a property and need assistance, I would be happy to help. Feel free to contact me to set up a time to discuss your needs further. JennPhilaRealtor@gmail.com.
Thank you and have a nice evening,
Jennifer
Sheri Curci, Agent, Newtown, PA
Wed Jan 16, 2013
HMMMM....... MLS I D Source shows 1 ?.... usually there would be a MLS 7 digit number....

I don't see it active in the MLS Sorry BUT I am getting a 3 bedroom row home rehabbed on the unit Block of Lindenwood St... Any Interest??

OR--- Try our referenced site below.... its seems to be more accurate in ACTIVE LISTINGS..

All the Best John Curci RE/MAX Properties 215-757-2889
Sunny Payne, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Wed Jan 16, 2013
Regine,

If you would like to contact me I would be happy to follow up on this and help you determine if it is available or too good to be true.

Sunny