are there any more photos in the condo like the kitchen and bathrooms. cost for the membership fees and info on the covered parking area.

Asked by mrpig2240, Hillsboro Beach, FL Sat Mar 3, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3021110044-1150-Hillsboro-Mil…

Answers

1
Jen Babacan, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sun Mar 4, 2012
Hello mrpig2240,
This 2bed/2bath unit is located in a very popular complex on the the intracoastal on Hillsboro Mile. It's some what updated, one bathroom has all marble and the kitchen has granite counter tops.This particular unit has no garage and the maintenance fee is only $331.66 per month, paid quarterly. I've sold condos in this complex and know it very well. There are pictures of the bathrooms and living area. I will be happy to email them to you, or if you like, I can show you the apt. It's just down the street from me, what have you got to lose! Give me a call at ((954) 648-7334 and I will be happy to set up an appointment for us to view this great apt!
Kind Regards,
Jen Babacan
Galleria International Realty
jenbabacan@live.com
Cell (954-648-7334