any photos, what is the address, description, etc?

Asked by Les Boschke, 60618 Sun Oct 10, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3031671481--London-Ranch-R…

Answers

3
Pete Brocco, Agent, Petaluma, CA
Mon Oct 11, 2010
Hi Les,
Most Major Lenders have stopped selling properties at Auction for the time being (call me for details), it could easily be several months before this property goes to auction. You may be able to purchase this property as a Short Sale prior to auction (call me for details).
Pete Brocco
Brocco Real Estate
RealtyTrac Broker
CA DRE Broker License #00846056
(707) 571-8213
Kamal Randha…, Agent, El Sobrante, CA
Sun Oct 10, 2010
Hello Les,

This property will be auctioned soon, most likley go back to the bank after which point it will come back for sale at market rates. If you like, I can keep an eye on this property for you. Feel free to call or email me anytime.

Kamal Randhawa
Broker
510-932-1066
CJ Holmes, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Sun Oct 10, 2010
This property, 1131 london ranch rd, glen ellen, is being sold for cash only at the courthouse steps at 11am 10/13. It is not purchaseable any other way. The published bid at auction is $695,127. So we can assume the bank will take this property back. After that, they will eventually list it with one of their "asset managers" who will choose a local brokerage to list itetor sale, and it will be another REO on the market. At this time, it looks like it's just an 11,761sf lot. sorry there wasn't better news. cj

CJ helps buyers lock in profits, maximizes sellers' net proceeds, and works extensively with real estate investors. Her wise guidance literally means more money for her clients. She is able to do this because of years of personal investing experience, and hundreds of transactions. This last market collapse has driven her to develop mathematical models designed to predict the future of real estate prices.
Web Reference:  http://www.cjholmes.com