am interested in thins house please give me a call to (832)3060567?

Asked by Fufiperrona, Houston, TX Mon Jun 25, 2012

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Teresa Wu, Home Buyer, San Francisco, CA
Tue Sep 25, 2012
You should work directly with an agent who can help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). To find an agent, just click on the yellow button on the property's listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more