Property Q&A in Trophy Club>Question Details

Maria Reyes, Home Owner in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

advertised 4 bd 3 br; county records says 3-2. Which is correct?

Asked by Maria Reyes, Rancho Cucamonga, CA Sun Sep 9, 2012

This question is about this property:…

Hi Maria
As Linda said tax records can often be inaccurate. There can be several reasons for this ranging from data entry errors by the tax district to renovations notreported to the city. The home is advertised as 4 bedroom 2 1/2 bath home. If you are interested in seeing this home or many others in this area I would be delighted to show them to you. Please feel free to contact me directly. Best of luck to you in your home search!

John Straub
Many times the tax records are inaccurate if a homeowner has done remodeling such as adding on to a home, it will not necessarily be recorded there. The Multiple Listing should have the correct description as the agent has put that information in based on the home as it is now.
Hi Maria,

1128 Sunset Drive is a 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home in Trophy Club. Ours was the first planned community in Texas, having recently celebrated our 25th Anniversary. The town is built around two championship golf courses, one of which was designed by Ben Hogan. My husband and I have lived here since 2004 and love the 'hometown' feel. BTW, I'm from Rancho Cucamonga, too! In fact, I worked for the City for 10 years before moving to Texas. Please contact me should you want any further information on Trophy Club, Keller, Flower Mound, or surrounding cities. My website is:

Trish Neitzel
Chances are the MLS and property description are the most accurate and current info. Who knows what the county has, where they got it, and how accurate it is. More often than not it is wrong.

Let me know if you would like to see inside. Trophy Club is a neat area. To see more home check out this link:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
I would state comment till I was on property determine what the issue(s) are

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
News Personality
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer

Follow me on Facebook
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012