adding my son name to the deed...

Asked by brendatwade, Philadelphia, PA Tue Aug 20, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Kathy Hanigan, Agent, Huntingdon Valley, PA
Wed Aug 21, 2013
You can reach me at 215-327-8104 so we can talk about this. I will help you any way I can. Look forward to your phone call.
Kathy Hanigan, Broker
0 votes
Philip J. Cu…, Agent, Feasterville, PA
Wed Aug 21, 2013
There are advantages and disadvantages to doing that Joe is right you need to talk with an attorney who does Elder Law along with Real Estate Law and ask about what happens when extended care is involved Please call me at 215-725-5700 X49n with any questions

Philip Cunningham
V.I.P. Realty Corp
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia,PA 19152
215-725-5700 X49 cell 267-934-1971
Web Reference:
0 votes
Joe Mullica, Agent, Pennsauken, NJ
Tue Aug 20, 2013
If you are planning for your future it is a great idea to talk to an Elder Law attorney.
0 votes
I just want add his name, my eldest son died
Flag Tue Aug 20, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more