1. what is the price? trulia says $400K, but video tour says $499K 2. what is sq footage 3. is pic of weight room in the basement?

Asked by Frank Mancuso, Chicago, IL Mon Oct 5, 2009

4. yard is not common element correct?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/photos/1083166207-1548-N-Bosw…

Answers

5
Sandra Matson, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Oct 5, 2009
Frank,

I cannot believe that another agent told you to go to the listing agent. The listing agent works for the seller. You should have a buyer's agent that will have a fiduciary responsibility to you. I am attaching a link to my blog posting discussing just that matter. It is entitled "Is Your Agent Working for You? A primer on Agency".

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sandra Matson, CRS, GRI, ABR, ADPR
Baird & Warner
Sandra@ChicagoMetroLiving.com
Direct: 312.981.2315
Chuck Stupar…, , Oak Brook, IL
Mon Oct 5, 2009
Frank Mancuso: I want to apologize to my suburban associates for my response to this question, by indicating to call an agent in the 312 area code.as they have a better grasp pf Chicago listings.
Actually you are better off contacting the listing agent, in this case Katie Anderson, 773.412.8214. You will find that the listing agent knows more about the property than any other agent. They will have the condominium declarations, budgets and will have first hand information on any deferred maintenance building has done as well as what special assessments there were are any that are may be planned for the future. They will have an insight into the unit that we other agents will not be aware off. If you write a contract with the listing agent you will
be asked to sign a dual agency disclosure, stating that you are aware that the listing agent represents both you and the seller, consequently don't disclose any facts to the listing agent taht you don't want the seller to know about.
All in all it's a smoother operation dealing with the listing agent because there is nothing lost in interpretation between yourself and the buyer.
Web Reference:  http://chuckstuparits.com
Sandra Matson, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Oct 5, 2009
Frank,

The price is $400,000. The listing was originally priced at $499,999 then reduced to $474,999. Listing was canceled Sep 1st and then relisted at the current price on Sep 4. They used the same tour and did not correct the price.

Square footage is not given but the room dimensions are as follows:

Living Room 14X12 Main Level
Dining Room COMBO Main Level
Kitchen 17X11 Main Level
Master Bedroom 15X14 Main Level
2nd Bedroom 14X10 Main Level
3rd Bedroom 16X14 Lower Level
Family Room 24X17 Lower Level

If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sandra Matson, CRS, GRI, ABR, ADPR
Baird & Warner
Sandra@ChicagoMetroLiving.com
Direct: 312.981.2315
Chuck Stupar…, , Oak Brook, IL
Mon Oct 5, 2009
Make sure you call an agent in the 312 area code, as a lot of agents are from the suburbs and don't have a grasp of the market like Chicagi agents,
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Oct 5, 2009
Frank,
1) It is going for 400K.
2) Aprx 2600 sq/ft
3) Thats the lower level of the unit that they must use for a weight room.
4) The yard is not a common element

There is also a garage spot included. Let me know if you have any other questions or would like to see it.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
mlaricy@americorpre.com
708-250-2696