6029 kano street

Asked by Fungirl, Washington, DC Sun Jan 27, 2013

I notice this house has been on the market for 2 years or more. Is anyone liveing in this house? Is it a short sale? Why is it still on the marke after 2 years?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3020030470-6029-Kano-St-Capit…

Answers

2
Jules Cole, Agent, Gaithersburg, MD
Sun Jan 27, 2013
It looks like the seller is holding out on price and as Keith indicated, it is overpriced for the area. There is a similar townhouse with the same square footage a few blocks away listed for $119,900. The owner's last refinance was over $200K. I would look at other properties if you are in the market. Best of luck.

Jules Cole
RE/MAX Realty Group
KEITH PARKER, Agent, UPPER MARLBORO, MD
Sun Jan 27, 2013
Hello fun girl. It's been on the market for almost 3 years. It is overpriced for that area. It is listed as a standard sale buy it should probably be a short sale. There are some things I see that suggest that the owner may have the property priced based on what is owed as opposed to what it is actually worth. Hope this helps.