Property Q&A in Ukiah>Question Details

urxnex, Other/Just Looking in Ukiah, CA

3 heirs 2 want to keep house 1 wants to sale house admin works in law office of 1 heir that wants to sale so had court order for sale listed house

Asked by urxnex, Ukiah, CA Thu Feb 14, 2013

Would the fact that it seems it is a conflict of interest that the Personal Representative of the Estate works within the Law Office of my half sister that is not in agreement to keep the family home be good cause so the court will grant an order revoking the authority?
Is there a specific form that is needed or should I just put this request in writing on my own?
Also how do I petition to the court that I would like the previous order to sale my fathers estate dismissed and a new order of distributing the real property of the Estate to the rightful heirs?
Is there a specific form for this type of request or should I just put this request in writing?
Also is it not a common option to purchase my half sisters inheritance regarding real property if she wants to sale it?
I've objected to the proposed action and asked my law office to petition to court to revoke full authority of admin as well as request new order to buy out 1/3 sister share as she is not wanting home.

Answers

2
I would advise you contact a Real Estate attorney to help with all of your questions. Per your last paragraph, it appears you have done just that. Be prepared with all of your questions in advance, it will save you time and money. When it is time to determine value and list, I would be happy to help! Good Luck!
Wow sounds like you have a lot going on! You should contact a Real Estate Attorney to help with this matter, we as Real Estate agents cannot give legal advice. If you need to find out what the true value of the home is, I would be happy to give you a FREE full market analysis. Good luck and I hope everything works out.