Cindy, Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

30 days to find a house or funding gone ,I find houses t lis pendens in the area i want and price what do i do

Asked by Cindy, Tampa, FL Sun Dec 28, 2008

I want a house in that area I had a contract on a house on this street investor/owner backed out due to repairs needed there are no more in that area on mls but i see them here can i buy one of these or is there a certain amount of time before they can actually be sold who do i or contact--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2003390005--32nd-Ave-S-Tam…

Answers

5
Sherry Steve…, , Brandon, FL
Sun Dec 28, 2008
Hello Cindy,

If you are looking online on houses that are lis pending and they are not listed with a real estate company, then the site might be giving you a figure that is based on something other than a listed price that would be acceptable for a sale of the property. Properties that are foreclosed on are listed with agents in almost all cases. When you buy a property listed with a real estate agency, the property comes free and clear of all liens with a title search and insurance is available for any missed liens in the title search.

Feel free to search my site, http://www.sherrystevens.com for properties on the market in the Greater Tampa area. The foreclosed properties are listed there as well as other properties available. Contact me to view properties that fit you criteria.

Sherry Stevens
Web Reference:  http://www.sherrystevens.com
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Sun Dec 28, 2008
Cindy,
There are many opportunities in the Tampa area for home purchases. Our recommendation is to consider regular transactions as opposed to "short sales" and "foreclosures" that can tend to have extended periods to closing.

We hope this is helpful.
Maria Echeve…, Agent, Tampa, FL
Sun Dec 28, 2008
Hello Cindy, being pre approved we may looking for a house that fill your expectations. I will be happy to help you to reach your home. I can reached at mariae@MariaEcheverry,com.

Thanks, and good luck,

MARIA ECHEVERRY
813-716-7352
Bill Szydlow…, Agent, Tampa, FL
Sun Dec 28, 2008
Cindy,

there are 4 homes on 32nd avenue that are available, depending on your price range. The home you are asking about is not on the market and the bank has just started foreclosure proceedings on it, which will take about 9 months to a year to complete. maybe the seller will put it on the market and sell it before it goes to a bank auction or maybe not. Please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to work with you to find a home before your funding is gone.
Bill Szydlowski
The Szydlowski Team
Future Home Realty, Inc.
813-323-4443
billszydlowski@msn.com
P, , Palm Bay, FL
Sun Dec 28, 2008
Cindy,
Cotact a local realtor so they can access it through the Multiple Listing Service and see who has it listed. They can help you and wouldbe glad to als. They make commission on sold homes and the only hting you have to wqorry about is what the bank would want you to pay in closing costs. If you have all cas it would be faster. A realtor is your best bet so you can view the insides and make your own judgements. Even in contract your have the right to all types of insopections to male up your mind if you want it or not. They have a contingency addemdum that allows for this after the contract is accepted by the present owner no matter who it is. Please do not mib my typing or misspelled words. My finger do not do what my brain says lately and ther is no psell check on this. But I try. Good Luck