Nancy Tuttle, Home Buyer in USA, Mobile, AL

55 community houses for sale in West hemet? 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths1250 sq ftHouse & 3500 to 4500 sq ft lot

Asked by Nancy Tuttle, USA, Mobile, AL Thu Oct 22, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/map/1090093451-731-Balsam-Way…

Answers

3
Tony Thomas, , Moreno Valley, CA
Wed Dec 1, 2010
Hi Nancy Hemet, Ca. has a very nice 5-star 55+ park near Mountain Ave.
Grace Hudson, Agent, Hemet, CA
Fri Oct 23, 2009
Hello Nancy, I have listings in this community that you are inquiring about. It isn't a 55+ Community it is for all ages. It is a gated community with a nice club house, pool and spa with bbq areas. I do have one of these homes coming on the market in November. I will tell you though if you are looking to rent out a house in this particular community the HOA won't allow that right away. You would have to be put on a list which my understanding is it is a long list. If you are looking to live in it yourself that would be no problem at all. Please feel free to contact me if you would like more information. Have a fantastic day.
Grace Rosenberger
Realtor, , Hemet, CA
Fri Oct 23, 2009
Laural Park is an all age gated community. Contact me if you have any other questions.