Property Q&A in Miramar>Question Details

Nina Vayner, Home Buyer in Pembroke Pines, FL

$150,000 can I go with this offer?

Asked by Nina Vayner, Pembroke Pines, FL Mon Apr 9, 2012

I need more pictures also.
If not this one, can you find foreclosured House for me or short sail?
Nina.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3076837951-5124-SW-139th-Ter-…

Answers

3
Hi Nina

I agree with both previous answers. Today is a very complex market and you will come out a lot better positioned if you are working with a Realtor, who could show you exactly what is in the market at any given time, and help you get pre-approved. If you need help my partner and myself specialize in the Miramar/Pembroke Pines area, feel free to give us a call or an email so we can help you sail the process of getting a home (954 270 4218 or realtormilly@gmail.com - The Realty Shop, Miramar, FL. Thanks
Nina,
Unfortunately, Andrew is correct. If you are serious about purchasing a foreclosure or short sale home, you need access to tools that will lead to success.

The home you inquire about has a few red flags that demonstrate my statement. First, the status is shown as 'unknown.' If it's for sale, don't you think it should say FOR SALE? Why is this house here?

Next, take a look at the property description. No real estate professional would right such a meaningless description. This is a computer generated paragraph derived from tax information.

As a buyer, you must wade through the homes shown and determine if it's real or not. Then, when the data is insufficient, you must post a question and wait the response. Then, when you have found a really good, foreclosure, "the one,' it will have sold two weeks ago. As Andrew said, you are wasting your time.

You need access to the most accurate, timely and comprehensive database of homes for sale available. Access to the local multiple listing service if provided by any participating Pembroke real estate professional....and it's FREE.

Websites like Zillow and Trulia are great for entertainment, but when it comes time to buy a home, you need real tools. The choice is always yours.
Right on!
Flag Mon Apr 9, 2012
Hi Nina!

You are wasting your time! You need an experienced realtor, who can help you find the right place for the right price and the right terms. Depending what are you pre-approved to,( if not yet that should be first) your agent could locate properties , explain the differences in terms, and see if anything is available for you.
The property you are looking at is not even on the market. Websites are for information purposes only not as accurate as a current MLS listing, and only a realtor has access to it fully.
Remembe pre-approve first, and work with an experienced realtor.
I can help you with both.
Andrew Muller Loan Originator, Licensed Realtor
Weichert Realtors,Best Beach RE.Lic#0604762
Best Beach Lending NMLS#384950
305-343-1135
amuller@bestbeach.net