7656 Pin Oak Court Plainfield Il

Asked by Pmorgan, Chicago, IL Tue Mar 3, 2009

Interested in this property. Have viewed it twice. Need to know more about the price. Looking to close and move by March 31.
Not excited about the listin price. Can you also offer more details on the taxes for 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Illinois/Plainfield/sold/2293460…

Answers

2
Maribeth Cos…, , Plainfield, IL
Wed Mar 4, 2009
Just curious...if you've seen this home twice I would assume you've been with a realtor? If you have a buyers representation agreement signed with your agent, your agent should be the one representing you, especially if they've already taken you through the home. If you're not working with one specific agent, you should really condiser it. There are so many good reasons to commit to a designated agent in this challenging market, especially if you are looking in a specific area and for a quick close. If you have not selected a realtor, please feel free to give me a call. I work and live in Plainfield and am intimately familiar with the homes in the area and the best deals. You can reach me direct at 630-624-2014. With a signed buyers representation agreement that states that the seller will pay my brokers commission, there are absolutely no fees to you for my services. You need someone to represent you who not only knows the market your looking in, but can negotiate the best deal for you and lead you through all issues from contract to close.
Maribeth Costello
RE/MAX Professionals
630-624-2014
Timothy Fitz…, , Joliet, IL
Tue Mar 3, 2009
Hi P,

Unfortunately, this home has a contract on it. It shows to be in a pending status since 02/22/09. Of course, these days nothing is over till it's over (closed) The most updated tax information is from 2007 at $8037.33. Any other questions or for a list of other similar homes in the area ,feel free to contact me.

Tim
tfitzgerald@c21proteam.com
815-353-1901