12138 Northeast Fremont Street #18, Portland OR 97220 How much is HOA fee and what does it include? May I see a copy of the HOA agreement?

Asked by Naha, Portland, OR Sat Jun 23, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Oregon/Portland/sold/20609120-12…

Answers

4
Beverly Mayo…, Agent, Gresham, OR
Sun Jun 24, 2012
Helo Naha, Number 18 in the Columbia Ridge Condominium is listed for sale. Are you looking to preview the budget/financial status of the HOA. The agreement and bylaws are typically very long. Email is the easiest form of delivery. Let me know your interest and we can go from there.
A broker has informed me (below) that sale is pending currently. The problem I ran into with mobile home parks was the EXTREME control they can exert over your activities such as giving 30-day notice to move for something as simple as not painting your wiring to match your home, arguing, or a guest who speeds, and only 1 complaint without any proof/documentation needed, so I'm very wary about HOA requirements and possible harsh remedies. I would want to rule out that they can force me out in 30 days from a place I own.
Flag Wed Jun 27, 2012
Carla Muss-J…, , Portland, OR
Sat Jun 23, 2012
Find yourself a buyer's agent and work with them to take care of these things for you. It might surprise you that having your own buyer's agent does not cost a buyer anything and is a free service to buyers.
Dragos Tavir…, Agent, Portland, OR
Sat Jun 23, 2012
The property you are asking about #18) is a canceled listing at this time. It was a short sale and and the property got foreclosed.. It was canceled on 05.21. When it will come back on the market? Who knows? It might be sooner ot it might be later. The HOA covers insurance (not sure about this but that's what the listing said) and (for sure now) sewer, water, exterior maintenance and commons and HOA is $227/mnth and taxes are almost $2,500/year. There's pretty much nothing for this kind of price and similar style in 97220 and 97230. But if it comes back on the market I can inform you right on if you'd like.
Tomas Navarro, Agent, Portland, OR
Sat Jun 23, 2012
That property is pending sale as of the 18th.