34870 Isaacs Drive: Are there any restrictions if I wanted to fence in the back yard? Thank in advance for your response.

Asked by Barbara, Rehoboth Beach, DE Tue Aug 14, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3082575933-34870-Isaacs-Dr-Re…

Answers

4
Mike Kogler, Agent, Rehoboth Beach, DE
Wed Aug 15, 2012
Good morning Barbara,
I hope this finds you well. As you now know, that property has been taken off the market but there are a few others for sale that are in Rehoboth and East of Rt.1. Follow this link to five listings that might fit the bill for you:

http://www.delmls.com/sus/maildoc/mic63kog_1345037049-Aug-15…

If you are planning a trip to the area in the near future, I would be happy to take you on a private tour of these homes or any others that you might be interested in. Just give me a call or send me an email
I look forward to hearing from you.
Virginia Egan
The Mike Kogler Team
Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc
Cell: (302) 228-9878
melinda ingr…, Agent, Rehoboth Beach, DE
Tue Aug 14, 2012
also, there really is not a back yard. The lot is mostly side yard where the two detached sheds are.
You could fence that in according to County height resrictions.
Would you like me to send you other properties that are for sale in the immediate are that are comparable?
Please let me know
mibeachrealtor@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Beverly Marta, Agent, Rehoboth Beach, DE
Tue Aug 14, 2012
Hello Barbara,
There are many communities in Millsboro area that will allow fencing to be placed on the property. Most communities will tell you what type of fencing is allowed.
Tue Aug 14, 2012
I was the listing agent for the seller and they have decided to take this one off the market and are not selling. They were going to move to a different state and have since changed plans.
I think that Trulia has not updated the system yet since it just happened over last week.