1548 Iris Court, Hagerstown MD-- States "some finish work required". Could you please elaborate?

Asked by Kevin, Hagerstown, MD Sat Feb 14, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1074033952-1548-Iris-Ct-Hager…

Answers

1
James S Ston…, Agent, Chambersburg, PA
Sat Feb 14, 2009
I spoke to listing agent about this property. The work that needs to be done is the carpet has been removed from the steps, so new carpet will need to be installed. Also the flooring in the master bedroom & walk-in closet needs to be installed. There are a couple of rooms that should probably be repainted. Other than that the house is in very good condition. New laminate fooring has been installed in a couple of the rooms, and also the half bath has been completely redone with all new fixtures. There is a privacy fence between this unit and the neiboring unit. I would love to show it to you sometime if you would like. You can call me on my toll-free number at 888-762-1554 or you can email me at james@stonehams.com. Let me know if you have any more questions.