Property Q&A in Gilbert>Question Details

Ppamp, Home Buyer in Gilbert, AZ

1) Does this house got a pool? 2) How far is this property from US 60? 3) Is this property within the Val Vista Lakes area?

Asked by Ppamp, Gilbert, AZ Tue Apr 5, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3047231018--E-Coral-Cv-Gil…

Answers

6
Ppamp,

Unfortunately the information on this site is erroneous. The asking price on the property is $640k, which seems to be a good price for this type of property in that area. It is also a short sale and they already have an accepted contract and a couple of back-up, but they are still collecting back-up offers.

If you are looking in the high $200k price range you should still be able to get a good property in the area.

Let me know if you will need more information.

Carlos J. Ramirez, PC, ABR, CNE
RealtorCarlos@gmail.com
Associate Broker/Realtor, HomeSmart -
http://www.SmartAZRealty.com
Ppamp,
this property has a private pool and access to a community pool. Baseline is just south of US 60 by less than a mile and this property is within the Val Vista Lakes area. The property, listed at $640,000 is currently under contract, is a short sale and has 2 liens that are scheduled for foreclosure beginning Aprill 7th. If you're looking for other waterfront properties in Gilbert, please view the link below which also has the CORAL COVE property included. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to give me a call.
Stephanie Weiss 480.273.7472
For a little additional information, this is a short sale property that is under contract to a buyer who may very well have no idea about the perils and pitfalls of short sale transactions and their high rate of failure. The property has 2 mortgage loans against it, and it appears both lenders have filed notices of trustee's sales (foreclosure). What a mess!

Below is a link to 4 waterfront homes, with a pool, in Val Vista Lakes that are NOT short sale properties. Let me know if we can be of any other assistance.
Here is the MLS listing for this property http://goo.gl/sk14a . It does have a pool and spa. About a mile from US 60. Under the documents tab has a very nice description about the property. It is scheduled for auction on 4/7/11. Feel free to contact me if I can help further.

J.J. Bhakta - CDPE, CHO
MyHomeSearchAZ.com
Realtor® | Keller Williams Northeast Realty
C 602.492.4655 | F 626.605.4378| O 623.399.9949
This home has a pool, is about 2-3 miles from the 60 and is in the Val Vista Lakes Subdivision. It is a short sale taking offers.

Call if I can help

Kerri Billingsley
480-518-4653
Ppamp,

This home is about 3/4 of a mile south of the 60. It is listed at $640,000. MLS # is 4522819
and there is a pool and spa. It is in Val Vista Lakes.

Brenda

Ron and Brenda Cunningham
West USA Realty
602-980-3133

****Recognized in the Phoenix Business Journal as on of the Top 50 Agents in the Valley****