You listing here is the subject of a scam on Craigslist. Figured you would want to know.

Asked by Nick, Connecticut Sun Oct 19, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1061857673-19-Woodside-Cir-CT…

Answers

1
Carla, Home Seller, Enfield, CT
Sun Oct 19, 2008
Nick - people have to be careful of the scams. I have my FSBO listed on craigslist and some scam copied my pictures and words but changed it from for sale to for rent for a ridiculously low price and used my first name with I am sure a bogus last name for the contact. They did use a different email and I was also alerted about it by a home buyer. I printed it and gave it to the local police to track. The home buyer called me and told me about it. She then respsonded to the ad (to get info for me). They gave her an address to send the money - which I also gave to the police. What a bunch of dirtbags with nothing else to do.