Property Q&A in 11216>Question Details

Michael, Other/Just Looking in Cincinnati, OH

Yes, my name Is Michael. I grew up at 1419 pacific street Brooklyn New York, 11216. The house was owned by A Mr. joesph Bradley. I believe it was sold

Asked by Michael, Cincinnati, OH Fri Jan 1, 2010

Was this property sold, around 1989-1991, or was it left abandoned. Joesph Bradley was my mothers(Rose Bradley) Brother. Is there a title to who owns the house now?

Answers

3
Michael please call me 718-285-0013
While Barbara's answer is somewhat correct, the Deed into Homevestors is definitely a forgery. Maria Albertina was convicted of deed theft and the other property that was involved in this scheme, 214 Macon Street, Brooklyn, NY actually had a court order voiding that transfer.

The last true owner was maybe Davis Nelson.
Hi Michael,

According to NYC records, this house was last sold in 2003, for $275K, at which point it was a boarded-up shell. In 1988 it was sold by Steven and Michael Roseboro, as heirs of Donald Roseboro, to Nelson Davis, who transferred the deed in June 2003 to a company in Staten Island called Homevester, which sold it later that month to its current owner of record, JTLG Corp. There is no record of Joseph Bradley owning this house. There records of various other properties in Brooklyn owned by various Joseph Bradleys, but nothing on Pacific St.

You can search NYC property records on ACRIS, but details pre-1990 are slim. See below for the link.

Happy New Year and good luck with your search!