Would this property be available to rent or lease-purchase?

Asked by Dana, 14094 Tue Dec 1, 2009

We will be moving to Rochester for a job but will not have time to sell our home in VA in time to relocate. We are willing to have six months of rent in addition to a security deposit put into escrow but would need assurances that the property is not in danger of foreclosure. We are a nice, nuclear family and I am from the area. I went to school at U of R and my family lives in Buffalo. Thank you for your consideration!

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/photos/1087802728-3-Brightfor…

Answers

2
Jeannine Whi…, , Rochester, NY
Tue Dec 1, 2009
Hi Dana,

What is your timeframe for moving here? Also, knowing your criteria would be helpful so that I can keep my eyes open for houses that are willing to rent or rent to own. Ie; areas, school districts, style, size, price range etc!

Are you familiar with the tax credit that is going on now? You may qualify for $6,500! If you have questions or would like to talk about your criteria, feel free to email me at jeannine@thecindybteam.com or call me at 585-305-2882.
James Adams, Agent, Pittsford, NY
Tue Dec 1, 2009
not this one.
There are other properties that do have a rent to own program or just rent.
I can help you find something if you contact me directly
jimadams@realtyusa.com