Would the seller think about rent to buy.?

Asked by falinek, Hershey, PA Fri Sep 28, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3088613013-285-Crescent-Dr-He…

Answers

2
Lisa Gerlach, Agent, Harrisburg, PA
Sat Dec 15, 2012
There are many owners now a days that will enter a rent to buy situation mostly because the seller is having a hard time trying to sell their home or the buyers credit is very low. In these situations, the seller will require a large amount of deposit (about $3000-$5000) down.

I have found in the rent to own situation about 90 percent of the buyers NEVER end up buying the home and they end up loosing their deposit.

If you would like to contact me at 717-920-2900 or 717-623-5472, I can guide you to find the right seller and also to help you with your credit to! Lisa
Jo Ann Curado, Agent, Harrisburg, PA
Fri Sep 28, 2012
I have had a few clients who were interested in a rent to buy home. They were interested in this option because they were new to the area or had a few credit issues that they were in the process of clearing up.