Mk Brennan, Home Buyer in Winston Salem, NC

Would it be possible to see this property on Thursday, Dec 16 at 9 am?

Asked by Mk Brennan, Winston Salem, NC Sun Dec 12, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3034042733-514-540-Granville-…

Answers

5
Property is currently under contract, however we can schedule an appt. Where are you in the homebuying process? If you would like to speak further and go over your criteria, give myself or partner a call.

3362186465
Open Doors Realty Team

Geba and Crystal
have you driven by this proeprty and do you know the location?? Do you have some general "wants" or are you specificallyinterested in this particular property? Email me or call 336-768-1993. I have a few more possibilities that might work for you too. this one is under contract currently with back up being taken.
I am available to show you this property on the 16th. Please call me at 336-231-8287.

Greta Frye
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 12, 2010
I could show it to you if you would like. Call me at 336-918-0226. I am a Realtor with Keller Williams Realty. It is probably best used as comercial space.
Mk,

This property is actually under contract. It is pending accepting back up offers so if you really do want to see it that can be arranged. The property is under contract though so any offers submitted would be considered back up offers. We would have to speak to the listing agent to see if the contract is a contingency contract or what. If it is a contingency contract then if the seller got an acceptable offer they could always put them on notice and if they could not move ahead and buy they could then take your offer.

If you need any help just let me know you may contact me through my profile here on Trulia or through one of my other websites listed below.

Hope this helps,