Would it be possible to get a first home buyer loan on this estate?

Asked by ddpickens89, Milwaukee, WI Sun Mar 18, 2012

I am highly interested in this house

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1064275271-2232-S-34th-St-Mil…

Answers

3
Eric D Lenz, Agent, Greendale, WI
Sun Mar 18, 2012
The property is a short sale. I would say "yes, it's possible to get a first home buyer loan, but very unlikely." Since it needs a new roof, that would need to be completed before closing unless you got a rehab loan... because the seller can't pay for it and the bank most likely won't pay for it.. Rehab loans are tricky with a conventional sale. As a short sale, it's even more difficult.
KerryAnn Dou…, Agent, Hales Corners, WI
Sun Mar 18, 2012
Absolutely! As long as you qualify and as long as you understand that your lender may require some repairs be done to the home prior to closing to obtain that financing. It is a short sale so the seller will not be allowed to make any repairs.
Linda S. Cef…, Agent, Franklin, WI
Sun Mar 18, 2012
Anything is possible and it is still available. It is a short sale, so much patience are needed. If you are not already working with a REALTOR®, I would be happy to help you get started. Please use contact information from my profile.