Would I be able to take a look at this property?

Asked by Bollatia, Staten Island, NY Tue Feb 5, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3071690409--Hastings-St-St…

Answers

4
Bella Grossm…, Agent, STATEN ISLAND, NY
Tue Feb 5, 2013
Dear Bollatia,

This house is not for sale anymore, I actually sold it last month as a short sale. I can assist you to find a similar property, please give me a call and we can discuss all the details.

Bella Grossman
Licensed Real Estate Associate
SI Dream House Real Estate
Office: 718.980.2100
Cell: 917.804.6638 Bella Grossman

BellaG6@aol.com
Lorraine Vel…, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Tue Feb 5, 2013
If you are interested in forclosures work with a realtor, this property is not listed in the Multiple Listing
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue Feb 5, 2013
Keep in mind that RealtyTrac's information may not always be accurate and oftentimes can be misleading--you could be looking at a lis pendens property--notice of default--some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be, if the default is satisfied by the owner. If you are interested in foreclosures, work with an agent, as most do end up being listed by a broker--he/she will have access to reliable information--also don't overlook traditional sales as some may turn out to be a much better bargain than some of the foreclosure properties.
Eileen Pinto, Agent, STATEN ISLAND, NY
Tue Feb 5, 2013
This property is not currently listed on the Multiple Listing as it says the property has started the Pre-Foreclosure process. If you are looking for properties in that area there are others available. If you would like more information you can reach me at 718-619-1938 and I would be happy to assist you.
Have a great day!

Eileen Pinto, ABR,SRES,CNE
Associate Broker
Tom Crimmins Realty
718 370-3200 Office
718 619-1938 Cell/Text