Wondering why the kitchen flooring is not there or appliances. Are both baths full baths? Log or gas fireplace? City water? Thank you

Asked by capecod_sweetie, Payson, AZ Mon Oct 24, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3049486648-56A-W-Haught-Rd-Pa…

Answers

1
Jon Bright, Agent, Payson, AZ
Mon Oct 24, 2011
Hi "Capecod Sweetie":

First of all this home at this price is quite a deal. Now for the less than great news. As a foreclosure, the home was abandoned last winter and we had a couple of sub zero nights last winter in this area and pipes froze and split. in the full bath downstairs flooding a portion of the home. That bathroom was pretty much removed down to the studs. The home also has a septic issue that will cost approximately $7,000.00 to bring up to code.

Upstairs there is a half bath in the master bedroom. I have heard estimates from $30K to 40K to bring the house back to reasonable condition. Now more good news, even at $40K in repairs, the $109 invested would still represent a very good deal on this home. The area is served by a local private water company. Going on memory, I think the fireplace is wood burning with heatalator insert.

This property is most likely not qualify for financing and will require a cash buyer. For the cash buyer with the right skill set, this is a tremendous deal.

I would love to show it to you if you would like to see it, I can be contacted at (928) 951-0221 or via email at bright.jon@gmail.com.

Jon Bright
Realty Executives Northern Arizona, Payson