Will our real estate agent find rehab properties for us. Janey

Asked by Marlene Propp, Mesa, AZ Sun Jul 26, 2009

Answers

4
Carra & Shae…, Agent, Westminster, CO
Sun Jul 26, 2009
Janey,

You have asked a great question. Right now you have the choice of selecting and agent who can represent you as a buyer agent . You can hire them to do what YOU want to have them do for you. Please read my profile and the testimonies and contact me should you like more information on hiring an agent to work for you and how to find the right one to meet your needs. You can interview agents and decide who best sutis your needs just like an employer would.

Warm aloha,

Carra Riley
Web Reference:  http://www.CarraRiley.com
Mr.P, , Arizona
Sun Jul 26, 2009
This sounds like a question for the Physic Realtor
Lisa Miller, Agent, Peoria, AZ
Sun Jul 26, 2009
Hi Marlene,

Your Realtor should !!! Have you asked them about your wants and needs? It is really important to have open communication with your Realtor - otherwise, nobody will be happy !!! If you don't have a Realtor yet and are just inquiring about using a Realtor, please give me a call. I would be happy to discuss your needs and explain what to expect.

-- Lisa Miller
623-326-9261
Randy Hooker, Agent, Chandler, AZ
Sun Jul 26, 2009
Do you want your agent to find rehab properties for you?

I would encourage you to communicate openly and clearly with your Realtor about your goals and objectives.

Best of luck!

...randy