Will it be possible to close within 45 days?

Asked by Michael Mattola, New York, NY Tue Nov 11, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1069697153-345-Summercove-Cir…

Answers

3
Mitchell Jam…, Agent, St Augustine, FL
Wed Nov 12, 2008
Michael, Yes this home can close in 45 days or less... It is listed, active and not a Short sale per MLS records.

1 - Purchase Contract in 1 - 2 days
2 - Inspection in 2 days Max
3 - Financing or Cash ( As fast as you can provide the information)
4 - Closing in 30 - 45 Days

If you want to make an offer, please contact me... Also I am providing a AHS American Home Shield (Home Warranty) to all of my buyers
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Tue Nov 11, 2008
Michael,

Myke is right on the mark......

If it's a "short sale" you don't stand much of a chance to close in 45 days

If it's a "foreclosure" and your funding is pre-approved or cash, it's very possible.

If it's a regular sale, you should be able to close in 45 days unless there is a financial hold up.

It will be very important to avail yourself to a highly skilled real estate professional that cal politely take care of transaction activities like a bulldog.

The "Eckler Team"

The "Eckler Team"
Myke Atwater, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Tue Nov 11, 2008
It would depend on what you were trying to close. If you are talking about a short sale, it can take as much as 120 days. If it is a foreclosure, it would likely be around 60 days. Anytime you have a bank involved in the decision making process, it takes more time. For a standard home purchase (and you can get some fantastic deals without going to bank owned or short sale) the sale can easily be accomplished within a 45 day time period. If you would like a referral to a great agent, let me know and I would be happy to help you.
Web Reference:  http://www.MykeTriebold.com