Drharris23, Home Buyer in Charleston, SC

Wife owns our home. Can she add me (husband) to the deed?

Asked by Drharris23, Charleston, SC Tue Aug 21, 2012

I'm a disabled veteran...entitled to property tax break.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Gregory Touc…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Thu Aug 23, 2012
Most definitely. She would just have to go to a Title Company to fill out the necessary forms that will be registered with the county tax assessor. This would require a fee for the service provided but is usually not that large of an amount.

I am happy to answer any and all questions you may have.

Gregory Touchstone
Realtor® | Select New Homes, LLC
0 votes
Jose Novelo, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Wed Aug 22, 2012
Yes She can, if she wants. Go to any Title company for full details and cost. Good Luck. If more information is needed, please contact me.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more