Property Q&A in Venice>Question Details

gongolady, Home Buyer in Venice, FL

Why the HOA fees are not listed on these properties?

Asked by gongolady, Venice, FL Wed Sep 26, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3075261908-892-Senda-Oro-4-Ve…

Answers

4
Senda Ora is in Vivienda and the association monthly fee is $350. Vivienda West monthly fee is $299. There is no HOAQ fee only the monthly condo fee.
The condo at 892 Senda Oro #4 is in a community called Vivienda in Venice, FL. The HOA fees are $350 per month and include: Cable, Escrow Resrv, Ground Mtnce, Public Insur, Manager, Rec Faclty, Private Road. This condo is being sold as a short sale. The buyer must pay for upfront Appraisal to have offer considered for any purchase price less than $93k. You can contact the management company with any questions regarding the homeowner association – James Brayton 941-497-1076. If I can help with anything else, please contact me.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
I just so happens that I just left this property 15 min ago, in good condition but does need some flooring as there had been water left on, the drywall looks OK with no damage there, A/C system is not original as well and is working fine. Mostly cosmetic work unless you wanted to remodel kitchen and baths as they do look to be original. Part of the $350 goes to public insurance as HOA takes care of roof and exterior. The community pool is only a short walk away, say 50' to 75'. Send me an email and I'll send you the MLS data sheet, or give me a call 941.716.7591. God bless, Steve
Is it in flooding area?
Flag Wed Sep 26, 2012
The monthly fees, according to the MLS, are $350/month. I don't know why they didn't show up . If you would like to see this property, I would be glad to show it to you. Please give me a call at 941-441-7223

Jackie Robertson
Coldwell Banker Residential RE