Property Q&A in Baltimore>Question Details

Betty Jackson, Home Buyer in Baltimore, MD

Why no one has contacted me about this property yet?

Asked by Betty Jackson, Baltimore, MD Thu Mar 29, 2012

This question is about this property:…

I looked on the MLS -- nothing is for rent $1,000 in that zip code. Please give me a call, if I can help further. 443-506-9435.

If you are looking for a rental, my suggestion is for you to locate a professional real estate agent to help you locate a suitable rental property.

An agent provides a very real and beneficial service to you by helping you with your search, setting up all the appointments, showing them to you, helping you evaluate the property for your needs, preparing the lease, looking out for your interest and protection, advising you and more. Plus, it doesn't cost you out-of-pocket to work with an agent for all of this expertise. Their fee is paid through the listing agent's agreement with the landlord. This is simply a no-brainer.

Don't just go out and get on websites to search. That's time consuming and a waste of your time in most cases. Find a good agent and work with one exclusively to help you locate an appropriate rental. This way you'll have a point of contact to help you through the entire process.

Kimberly Barton
CRIS, AHWD, Certified Foreclosure & Short Sale Adviser.
Employer-Assisted Housing Specialist
Champion Realty, Inc.
711 Bestgate Road, Annapolis MD 21401
410-224-0645 (Direct)
Please give me a call -- I would be more than happy to answer any question you may have. My cell 443-506-9435.
this is my website MARKBUYHOUSES.VPWEB.COM or call me 347-553-8519.
are you trying to sell this property or have it rented, let me know because i have cash buyers that would be interested in buying this property!
Betty, It may be legitimate but also be careful that it is not a scam. There is not a street address disclosed. You can search for more MLS listed properties on my website at and we can assist you from there.